NAFFERTON PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held at Nafferton Recreation Club on Wednesday 4th May 2016 at 7.30 p.m.
1. Mrs. S. Tait welcomed 6 Parish Councillors and 2 members of the public
Apologies for absence received from Councillors Mrs. M. Buckton and
Mrs. T. Swann
2. The minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 20h May 2015 were read out by the Clerk
The minutes were agreed and signed
Proposed Councillor Peyton – seconded Councillor Holmes
3. No matters arising
4. Mrs. S. Tait delivered the Chairs report
Mr. J. Alred proposed a vote of thanks to Councillor Tait and the Parish Councillors
5. No questions from Chairs Report
6. Reports from groups within the village
Nafferton in Bloom – Mr. Bill Kavanagh gave the report on behalf of Nafferton in Bloom.
Web – No representative
Feoffee – Mr. R. Peyton read the report on behalf of Feoffee
Under 5’s – No representative
7. Open Forum
New Build – Mr. Alred proposed that an area should be set aside in the proposed New Build for a Parish Council Office and a room to hold Nafferton related archives.
Proposed date of the next Annual Parish Meeting
Wednesday 3rd May 2017
Councillor Peyton left the meeting.
There being no other business the meeting closed at 7.50 p.m.