Lift share is a great solution for people living in a rural area that need to travel but don’t have access to a car, it is a free website which helps people to find someone else travelling their way so they can share their journey – saving money, cutting their carbon footprint and having fun.
Joining is quick and easy: just register your details, then register the car journey(s) you wish to share and do a search for others going your way. You can then contact them through the site, and arrange to share.
liftshare.com is completely free to use. And you don’t need to own a car as many drivers are happy to give others a lift in return for a contribution to fuel costs and some friendly company!
You can also use liftshare.com to find a BUDi to share a bike, taxi or walking journey with.
- Erection of Telecoms Mast – Project Timeline November 9, 2018
- Erection of Telecoms Mast – Letter to Residents November 9, 2018
- Nafferton Parish Council meeting in Rec Club 7:30pm Weds 14th November November 9, 2018
- Rec club meeting – Monday 5th Nov 2018 at 7:30 p.m. – Recreation Club October 30, 2018
- Mere Maintenance Starting 12th November 2018 October 19, 2018
- Rec club meeting – Monday 1st Oct 2018 at 7:30 p.m. – Recreation Club September 29, 2018
- Nafferton Parish Council meeting in Rec Club 7:30pm Weds 12th Sept September 7, 2018
- Nafferton Parish Council meeting on Weds 8th Aug 2018 in The Recreation Club August 2, 2018
- Nethergate Level Crossing closure from 23:00 Sat 07 Jul 2018 to 08:35 Sun 08 Jul 2018 June 14, 2018
- Nafferton Parish Council meeting on Weds 13 Jun at 7:30 p.m. June 14, 2018