The Nafferton Feoffee Charity Trust
The Trustees manage modest funds available to help individuals or groups living in the ecclesiastical parish of Nafferton with Wansford who are in any kind of need or hardship.Continue reading
We, the Nafferton Feoffees Charitable Trust, are composed of nine persons, namely:
- the Vicar of Nafferton with Wansford
- two persons appointed by the Nafferton Parish Council
- one person appointed by Skerne and Wansford Parish Council
- and five appointed by the Feoffees themselves.
All (except the Vicar who serves ex-officio) serve for short periods which are renewable.
What we have done recently:
- Help given to needy groups or individuals.
- Bursaries to students for educational trips abroad.
- Help to individuals or families with the cost of transport when visiting the sick in hospital.
- Village Hall refurbishment.
- Recreation Club.
- Nafferton in Bloom.
- Driffield and Wolds Concert Society.
- Under Fives.
- Playschool Group.